Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Review: Z-Palettes


Hey everyone!!

So--I have something to tell you.

I AM OBSESSED WITH Z-PALETTES. 

And I am SO not afraid to admit it. I was a little apprehensive at first but after doing some research and watching tons of reviews I decided--let's try these suckers out!! AND I AM SO GLAD I DID! These palettes are amazing. AMAZING. I love them--did I mention I love them? Yeah, I do. They can hold so much and not only that, they can hold things of all different sizes. Now, I am a MAC-aholic--duh. But, MAC SCHMAC when it comes to their palettes. Z-Palettes FTW! These palettes can hold 26 MAC eye shadows in one as opposed to 15 in a MAC palette and 9 shadows in a smaller one as opposed to 4 in a MAC one. Hello? So much better. And I know what you're thinking--"But Lauren! They are more expensive!" And YES! They are! BUT SO WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY! They hold more, they can hold things of different sizes, they come in adorable prints, they don't get as dirty, they have a clear, easy view opening, and they are so handy to travel with. I cannot express to anyone how much I love my Z-babies.

GO out and buy these. Right now. If I was Professor X from X-Men I would MAKE you buy them. But since I'm not and I can't I'll just have to trust the fact that you're convinced by now and you're going to jump on the Z-Palette band wagon. Just in case you're not, here are my babies:

Here is my empty Zebra palette -- $20


Here is my (usually) full MAC shadows palette in the Cheetah print -- $20

Here is my Black palette with pressed MAC pigments (probably won't stay like this..) -- $20
And here is my bad-mamma-jamma (and clear favorite) Pro Palette with my travel makeup -- $28 

Seriously, guys. Go on the Z-Palette Website and check them out. They have great shipping and customer service. I give them 10 out of 5 stars. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Let me know what you guys think, too.

XX,

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment