Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sorry I suck at this!

HAPPY EASTER!

I figured it's been forever since I've blogged so I thought I'd do a quick update. My YouTube channel is officially up and running which I think is a reason I've been neglecting this blog. I've gotten a ton of videos up on there so really this has kind of taken a backseat! But I've got a lot of videos up so everyone should check it out!

Also, I'm officially going to London! I leave on June 11th and get back June 31st. I am beyond excited and I have to keep a blog for the trip so expect a TON of posts. I am a little sad I have to give up my beloved YouTube but I'm going to try my best to post videos AND blog while I'm there.

As for everything else, school is school--stressful. I think teachers get together to plot against students and make everything due on the same week. Luckily there is only like, 2 weeks left? 3 weeks left? Something like that. And then LONDON!

Oh and I'm also signed up for Warrior Dash! Haha this is a crazy obstacle course and I know I'm going to hate my life the next day but I'm so excited.

I'm glad school is ending soon and hopefully when that happens I'll be able to pay more attention to this thing (except I don't even know who follows this, haha!) but we'll see how everything goes.

xx,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment