Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two Blonde, An Asian, and a Black girl walk into a Wale concert...

 This weekend I had the privilege to visit my best fraaaan, Elena, at her school Salisbury University. Originally, I just went to see me some Wale (D.C. Chillin') but ended up staying just so I could get a real feel for the life at Salisbury.

First off, Wale. Really man, if you're going to wait 3 flippin' hours to come on stage, we will not be friends. But then if you decide to only play 3 songs? We will be enemies.

Oh wait. You did that. YEAH.

Thiiiiiis bitch decided to come on stage high out of his mind, on his phone, and with a posse of 16 people. RIDICULOUS. If I had paid for my ticket, I would have demanded a refund. At that point man, just give up. Good thing you haven't gotten a dime of my money because you pretty much suck.

Other than that, my weekend was awesome. I just needed to rant about this Wale character. RUDE..

(plus, I got called out by ELENA for not updating this thing so really, this is for her..LOVE YOU BOO!)

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment